jueves, 17 de marzo de 2016

Installing a Snow Plow on Your SCX10


Words and photos By Tony Phalen on Feb 25, 2016

Being a SoCal native, I’ve never had a reason to build a RC vehicle with a snow plow attachment. After a move to Connecticut back in 2013, it occurred to me why a slew of snow-moving builds pop up in those latter months of the year. Funny thing is I never took advantage of this situation, that is, until I moved BACK to sunny Southern California in 2015. After seeing a bunch of videos on YouTube with guys plowing their front yards, a friend (in CT) hit me up wanting me to build a custom rig for her husband for his birthday.

The entire build was pretty awesome, but for this article I’m going to just run through the quick steps of attaching RC4WD’s plow unit on the SCX10 Ram Power Wagon.



Installing a Snow Plow on Your SCX10

By Tony Phalen on Feb 25, 2016

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario